Along with implementing strong technical skills and optimizing specific commercial criteria and geological condition for the job site, we also ensure complete safety and security of the entire work/projects.
As a responsible mining company, we have an unwavering commitment to the health and safety of workers and their families, local communities and wider society. Our team members adopt best workplace practices and critical controls to prevent fatalities, minimise injuries and eliminate occupational diseases, towards a goal of zero harm.
Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Manage our operations so as to not prejudice the interests of other legitimate land users.
- Ensure operations minimize hazards to the health, well- being of the community, personnel, and native flora and fauna.
- Compliance with all environmental standards and regulations application to our operations.
- Maintaining broadly based employee ownership.
- Providing an environment for a satisfying and challenging career.
- Providing an umbrella for ambitious individuals to grow their client base and their reputations in directions somewhat of their own choosing.
- Maintaining an environment which is conducive to innovative thinking and solutions.
- Recognizing and rewarding excellence and achievement.
- Fostering a unified corporate culture.
The mining industry is like any other industry in that it utilizes sophisticated and productive machinery, along with digitization. Operational monitoring and control systems have enhanced the productivity, safety, and efficiency of mining. In addition, the mining industry is now using heavier and larger machinery.
MMPL owes to the need of Industry and aligned itself to adopt technologies so that it can prosper by increasing productivity while decreasing costs. Development in mining technology is ongoing throughout India. The principles have application for all stages of mine life cycle – exploration, mine planning, construction, mineral extraction, mine closure and post-closure reclamation and rehabilitation. These principles include elements such as intra and inter-generational equity, the precautionary principle, scientific mining, management of
environmental and socio-economic impacts, creation of substitute capital in the form of social and physical infrastructure and stakeholder engagement.
Some of the Industrial best technologies which MMPL adopted for the rapid productivity in a reliable user-friendly system are
- Fleet Management System
- Database Management System
- Drill Automation System
- Application of Continuous Miner
- Integrated e-Procurement System
- Remote Sensing and Imaging
- New Machine diagnostic system
- Minimum waste and minimum pollution
- Judicious selection of process technology
- Digitalization & Automation
- ERP system enabling faster purchase cycle time, less staff time, less physical materials, and greater flexibility in ordering supplies.
Quality Policy Of The Company
MMPL accredited by ISO: 9000, ISO: 14000, ISO: 45000 certifications.